Monday 4 February 2013

About time!


So as always I have been very slack on the blog front. I promise this is because I have been very busy playing with pretty flowers and creating all sorts of loveliness for weddings and then Christmas and as always time just slipped away! Christmas was followed by a well deserved and needed holiday and now I am refreshed and ready to face an even busier year ahead. Bring it on!!
So for now I thought I would share some summer snaps of a shoot I worked on with the lovely Festival Brides, captured beautifully by Kirsten Mavric which was featured in Perfect Wedding magazine last year
.









4 comments:

Martin & the Magpie said...

love those quirky photos and to remember that one day the sun will shine and we will be warm!!

PlantWerkZ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Nice post... Thanks a lot for sharing this post. A flower, sometimes known as a bloom or blossom, is the reproductive structure found in flowering plants. The best way to send someone's emotion to other. Thanks for this post.I like all the flowers in all the images. My website is about Winston Salem florist

Shop hoa TPHCM said...

Những mẫu hoa cầm tay cô dâu giá rẻ nhất của shop luôn được khách hàng ưa chuộng vì chất lượng mỗi bó hoa luôn hài lòng với những yêu cầu khó nhất cùng với đó giá thành lại rẻ cạnh tranh với các shop

Cửa hàng hoa tươi đẹp giá rẻ nhất, chuyên cung cấp các sản phẩm hoa tuoi dep chất lượng uy tín.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...