Saturday 12 March 2011

The return of Monty Don and Gardeners' World

Hoorah to the return of Monty. I have to say (a little old before my time) I was rather excited with Gardeners' World last night.


(pic from Daily Mail.co.uk)


Having read Monty's books I couldn't wait to be allowed to snoop around his beautiful garden.  Half an hour is not long enough  but I guess it will have to do. I'm really looking forward to seeing how his garden changes through the seasons and especially excited to see the Jewel garden in full flower in the summer.
Anyway feeling inspired, I must dash as there is so much I want to get on with in the garden!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so with you on the return of His Cragginess.

Anonymous said...

Hello! I just came across your site via Belinda's Wild Acre site, and loved what you wrote about Monty Don on Gardeners World. I was watching the other day thinking I was so excited about it too, but also worrying slightly that I am way too old before my time ;) I know that doesn't matter really, but your comment made me giggle. I am very much enjoying your blog so far.

Bella x

Florist in the Forest said...

Hi Bella,

Thanks for visiting. I'm glad i'm not the only one who's old before my time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...